Inside Sales Account Executive
Kennesaw, GA (with some remote work)
IOU Financial is adding to its team of Wholesale Account Executives to work with our network of Preferred Brokers and help fund the growth of small businesses! The ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality, ability to have fun while they work, possess exceptional sales skills, and be experienced in managing a high volume of accounts and loan fundings.
- Cultivate and develop relationships with Brokers that have recently joined our preferred network.
- Drive new application and renewal volume.
- Follow up on submitted loans and maintain your individual pipeline.
- Meet company minimums for submitted and funded volume.
- A proven ability to build trust and rapport with current and new brokers to drive high loan volume.
- Min. 2 years' sales experience, selling a financial product via phone preferred (no licenses are required for this position); commercial/business credit experience is a plus.
- Strong written communication skills. Able to use email as an effective and efficient sales tool.
- Outstanding organizational skills. Able to leverage and improve systems to manage a high volume.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team environment.
- Strong desire to drive personal earnings.
- Ability to set and manage priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com with the subject line: Account Executive.