Kennesaw, GA (with some remote work)
This role will report to the Senior Treasury Manager and is responsible for performing activities related to the support of a banking infrastructure and daily cash reconciliation to meet IOU Financial’s business needs in a manner that is both efficient and cost-effective.
- Perform day-to-day treasury operations tasks related to bank activity and reconciliation.
- Set daily cash position across general and separate account portfolios, including developing daily cash position and managing daily liquidity.
- Supporting disbursements processes for internal business partners and third-party service providers.
- Assist with system administration on all Banking Portals.
- Conduct payment research and verification for inbound/outbound wires or ACH payments across multiple banks.
- Monitor team email box and resolve issues or assign tasks to other team members for resolution.
- Support treasury operations initiatives.
- Perform ad hoc duties as required.
- Accounting or Finance Major with completion of business core courses.
- Strong computer skills with experience using MS Excel.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.