Part-Time/Full-Time (Flexible) (with some remote work)
The responsibilities of a tableau developer include creating technical solutions, creating data storage tools, and conducting tests.
To be successful as a tableau developer, you should have a broad understanding of the business technology landscape, the ability to design reports, and strong analytical skills. Ultimately, a top-notch tableau developer should have an aptitude for using computers, strong written and verbal communication, and proficiency in reporting analysis tools.
- Developing, maintaining, and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions.
- Performing and documenting data analysis, data validation, and data mapping/design.
- Reviewing and improving existing systems and collaborating with teams to integrate new systems.
- Degree in mathematics, computer science, information systems, or related field preferred OR relevant work/intern experience.
- A solid understanding of SQL, rational databases, and normalization.
- Proficiency in use of query and reporting analysis tools.
- Adequate competency in Excel (macros, pivot tables, etc.)
- Extensive experience in developing, maintaining and managing Tableau driven dashboards & analytics and working knowledge of Tableau administration/architecture.