Sales Team Support Representative
The Sales Team Support Representative acts as an extension of the sales team (Account Executives) by assisting with loan application validation, data entry, and responding to client (Partner) requests. This role provides the opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to IOU’s growth while getting exposure to small business lending and the sales process.
- The primary responsibility of the Sales Team Support Representative is to perfrom screening and data entry of loan applications into the IOU360 platform.
- Works with assigned Account Executives who are high producing sales individuals to review and enter loan applications into IOU Financial proprietary platform.
- Works with internal and external partners in a professional manner to clarify loan application details when needed
- Able to perform basic online research to complete missing information on loan application requests (ex. industry type, website address etc.)
- Develops and maintains in-depth knowledge of IOU Financial products and services
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail and ability to use common sense to evaluate the accuracy of information on loan applications.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Work hard/play hard attitude.
- Adapts to shifting priorities and timelines.
- Competitive base salary plus performance incentive.
- (ex. 36K + 1BPS on …)