Marketing & Communications Manager
Kennesaw, GA (with some remote work)
The Marketing and Communications Manager is responsible for the development, execution, and management of IOU Financial’s marketing and communication programs aimed at growing brand awareness, sales leads and the value of corporate initiatives:
- B2B: Email communications, advertising, social media content, events & sponsorships;
- B2C: Email communications, advertising and social media content;
- Corporate: Internal newsletters and investor communications, customer, and broker satisfaction surveys.
Reporting to the EVP of Strategy, the Marketing and Communications Manager collaborates with internal Sales, Operations and Management teams to align marketing programs with corporate objectives and key messages.
Lead all marketing and communications initiatives for IOU Financial:
- Collaborate with internal departments (IT, Sales, Engineering) and 3rd party suppliers to ensure the delivery of campaigns and materials that support the growth of the brand and of relationships with brokers and clients;
- Develop and schedule email campaigns to clients and to brokers;
- Manage email distribution lists, customer, and broker survey reports.
- Develop and publish social media content, email marketing campaigns, advertising materials including banners, brochures, business cards
- Deliver distinctive promotional items for partner recognition and rewards;
- Identify and pursue opportunities to nominate IOU Financial for industry recognition and/or as an employer of choice.
- Have a deep understanding of the company's products and goals
- Work cross-functionally with different organizations
- Create and implement compelling marketing content
- Track data on effectiveness of campaigns
- Support the EVP of Strategy on various projects including corporate presentations, campaign performance analysis, marketing research, etc.
- Strong written communication skills – an ability to express complex ideas in clean simple language
- Min. 5 years of marketing and/or communications experience is required; experience with business lending and/or consultative sales is a plus.
- Post-High School degree or certificate in marketing and/or communications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, CRM software (ex. Salesforce or SugarCRM), email marketing platforms (ex. Pardot or SugarMarket), graphic design platforms such as Adobe InDesign and Canva.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple marketing initiatives and keep colleagues engaged and informed.