Business Lending Specialist - Data Loan Processor
Kennesaw, GA (with some remote work)
We are seeking strong professionals with expertise in loan processing. We need people with great communication skills who have used those skills to quickly and thoroughly process all types of commercial loans. You must have a proven track record in delivering outstanding customer service.
- Performs customer verifications contacts by telephone, direct email, computer system access, or letter to checkbusiness and owner information.
- Assists in the preparation of credit and business information necessary to establish credit limit, including suchfactors as applicant’s company and personal information, 3rd party verifications, cash flow and tax returndatabased on predetermined standards.
- Keeps record in file of customer interactions and transactions, records details of inquiries and comments,actions taken and follow up with customers.
- Provides assistance inputting data to computer, recording information as required, answering telephones,photocopy, faxing, typing letters, etc.
- Assists departmental staff in efficiently and effectively processing the various activities involved in loanprocessing, customer service and performs such additional duties as might be assigned from time to time.
- Works with inside and outside sales team to deliver outstanding customer service assisting customers withtechnical or product support.
- 3+ years of experience working in a professional environment. Experience working in a retail or financialenvironment and knowledge of financial services preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of lending processes and experience with financial institution products and service.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to be cooperative and positive.
- Team oriented attitude with aspiration to meet team goals and expectations
- Can work well independently and as part of a team.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Must like to have fun and be part of and help craft a great team culture and environment.
- A High School Diploma required and an Associate’s Degree preferred